Image Map

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Pinterest finds on a Saturday

Hi Lovelies!

 Happy Weekend!!! 

 I'm fairly new to Pinterest, which means that I'm just now figuring out to navigate through it. So, I thought I would share some of my favorite pinterest finds for the week. Here we go! 

1. Maxi skirt and cropped top combo:


2. Oreo cheesecake cookies

Can't wait to try these! Yummo!
3. New glasses. I wonder if I can find these at my optometrist's office? Love the color and the style. 

4. Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips. I think it's mani/pedi time!

5. Love these engagement rings.
    



6. I have been wanting to makeover my laundry room. Here a couple of my favorite printables.






Well, there you have it, my Saturday pinterest finds. Do you have any favorite pinterest finds?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment