Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Music


Hi Lovelies!

There are only 6 days until Christmas!!! I cannot wait to see the look on the Little's face on Christmas morning! We were able to finally find the "big" present a couple of nights ago. It's so popular that once the stores get them they are sold out immediately. So, what toy am I talking about? It's the Doc McStuffins Get better Check Up Center! She's going to love love love it!!!!!! I can't wait to seethe look on  her face!!!


Okay, back to the topic of the post which is my favorite Christmas Music. I love Christmas music, in fact, I started to listen to christmas music back in October. Silly, I know, but I just love it. It makes my happy. Anyway, I wanted to share a list of my favorite Christmas music with you:

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree-Brenda Lee


Feliz Navidad



White Christmas- Bing Crosby



Here Comes Santa Claus- Gene Autry


I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus



The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Late)



The Twelve Pains of Christmas 



What is on you list of favorite Christmas music?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment