Image Map

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Random Thoughts

Hi Lovelies!

There are so many jumbled thoughts running through my head right now that I thought I would share them with you. Don't you just hate when that happens?

Anyways... here is some randomness for ya!

1) I hate my computer! Every two days the internet connection goes out and I don't why. It's driving my crazy.

2) Because of said computer problem, I am now in search of a new computer. Any suggestions?

3) I'm so ready for some warmer weather! Hey, I would even take temps in the 40s compared to temps in the 20s and teens. 

4) I still have a few more Christmas presents to buy and a lot more to make. 

5) After two days of marathon cleaning, my house is finally clean.

Have a lovely Thursday!

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment