Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Favorites #1

Hi Lovelies!

Starting tonight and every Friday I will be posting my Friday Favorites. Friday Favorites will consist of things like recipes, DIY projects, fashions, books, etc. Basically just anything that I like that I find on the interwebs. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the first installment of.......


Favorite twist: Creamy Brie Four Cheese Mac and Cheese with Buttery Ritz Crackers. This looks like a delicious recipe, however, I have never thought of this particular combination for mac and cheese. I can't wait to try it sometime.




Favorite DIY: Washi tape notebooks. I have recently discovered the world of washi tape and I'm loving it.


Favorite treat: Gingerbread Cookie Cups with White Chocolate Mousse and Caramel. White chocolate mousse? Yes, please!!! I so want to make these for New Year's Eve.


Favorite Fashion: I'm loving this color combination for the winter months. So girly!




Favorite plate: Famous Pulled Barbeque Chicken. This recipe looks so delish!



Favorite place: Ireland. Beautiful.  I have always wanted to visit Ireland. It's on my bucket list. One day... one day.



Favorite sip: Cranberry Splash Punch. Total New Year's Eve perfection. In my opinion anyways.


Favorite snack: Microwave Potato Chips. As soon as my mandolin comes in the mail I'm so making these little guys!!!


Favorite find: Perfect picture wall. I have always wanted to do this to my walls. I have already started so I just hope that it comes out the way that I want it to.


Favorite slurp: Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. This looks so hearty I can't wait to make it sometime next week.



Funny Favorite: 50 Most WTF Animal Pictures. This is such a cute photo. Love it!!! SpidyDog!!!


Favorite Bite: Cheesy Oven Fried Ravioli. I have made these one time and they did not turn out well at all. I think I'm trying this one soon!



Favorite decor: Custome wedding pillows. Love these pillows!

Favorite sweet: Cinnamon Sugar Apple Noodles. This looks so yummy!



~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment