Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

Incredible holiday: A Thanksgiving Recap

Hi Lovelies!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday! Ours was very relaxing and so enjoyable. Husby had a week off for the holiday, but I still had class and homework :( I do get 2 weeks off for Christmas, so I will be enjoying that!!!

We ate some yummy food




Watched the Dallas Cowboys win their game 31-24!!! How 'bout them Cowboys!!!




We went for a walk (sorry no pictures, I forgot to bring the camera with me)

Then, we came back and set up and decorated the Christmas tree!!


After the Little went to sleep we decided to watch one of our favorite Christmas movies




All in all.....it was a relaxing holiday. The food was delicious and I actually had everything done at the same time which is a first for me. So, yeah, it was wonderful!!!

How was your Thanksgiving?

~Angie

 



No comments:

Post a Comment