Image Map

Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Blogmopolitan Quiz!

Hi Lovelies!

 I have been having computer problems again and my husband and I are sharing a computer. The darn internet connection isn't working again. I hope to be able to post at least a few times a week until I can either get it fixed or buy a new one. Please bear with me!! 

I was purusing other blogs and came across this little questionnaire and thought it would be fun to fill out. Since I'm using my husband's computer I didn't download it I just copied the questions to  my blog and awswered them. Have fun. Oh, in the quote question, I highly recommend watching the movie "Dazed and Confused". Trust me, you'll like it!!

Now for the............ 

Blogmopolitan Quiz:

Name: Angela

Nicknames: Angie, Honey, Little G

The meaning behind my blog name is: self explanitory

I know it's a little weird but: I dip my ritz crackers in nutella

If you pulled up next to me at a stoplight, you'd see belting out the lyrics to: Nickelback

My biggest guilty pleasure is: reality tv

You'll never see me: drinking coffee

One thing that always cheers me up: my daughter's sweet laugh

I definitely don't get enough: chocolate

The beauty product that I can't live without is: my foundation

The quote I tend to live be is: Just keep livin' (Dazed and Confused, watch it you'll like it, trust me)

Three words I use to describe myself: simple, comfy, me

It's really unattractive when a guy: spits out the window, really any time he spits

I wish I could be more: outgoing

My favorite part of my body is: my arms

The best advice I have ever been given: just be yourself

My worst habit is: biting my fingernails

When no one is around, I tend to: have dance parties

The superpower I would like to possess: invisibility

If I could buy one thing right now it would be: a bread machine (see simple)

I don't: do mushrooms on anything. Yuck!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment