Image Map

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

Happy Sunday! I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social.Here are this week's questions:



1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?

Drinking hot chocolate, eating Christmas cookies, and watching The Santa Claus, and going to look at Christmas lights.

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?

Yes, I watch all of three of The Santa Claus movies

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.



4. What is your favorite holiday song?

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree- Brend Lee

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?

Gingerbread Puppy Chow

6. What is on your wish list this year?

I have a very short wish list this year. There is only one item on it and it's something that I have wanted since I first saw it on Amazon. I hope Santa leaves it under the Christmas tree (wink, wink)!


~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment