Image Map

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Now What?

Every year, the same thing happens. I'm so excited to pull out the Christmas decorations, decorate the tree, shop for the perfect Christmas presents, wrap said presents, waiting for the big day to come. Then,t comes much quickly only to be done, gone, all of it. 

Then, I cannot help but think, "Now what?" and just try to figure things out. 

The Hubs and I have been talking about how to find a place for our business, how we are going to promote it. 

Then I think about how I want to finally open my esty shop where I plan to sell handmade blankets, bracelets, and necklaces. I wonder how I'm going to accomplish all of this. 

I purchase a new planner and I get excited about its pretty blank pages just waiting on desk to document the new year, and everything that it holds. 

I have noticed on other blogs that some have a "word of the year" . Do you do that? I have never thought about having one, but I'm thinking about for this year. At first it didn't make sense, but the more I think about it. the more think I want to do this. But, I think I will adopt a "motto for the year" instead of a "word of the year".

The motto that I will be adopting this year is....

Just Keep Livin' which comes from this movie:


To me this means, just live in the moment, live in the hear and now, enjoy life to the fullest.

For 2014 I want to be.....

a more loving, selfless, supportive wife

a more paiteient, fun loving mother.

a more dedicate friend, to be there when I am needed.

a better me. There are two many reasons to list here. 

What changes do you want to make for the new year?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment