Image Map

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

I'm so sorry that I haven't post in the last two days. We have been snowed in and the internet has been very moody lately. We have been hunkered down, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate, and baking and eating cookies. I wanted to link up for Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley. 


Here are this week's questions:

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? 

A picture of the sky, you know, the standard wallpaper that comes with the prepaid Tracfones.
2. What do you keep beside your bed? 

Nothing, there's nothing there to put anything on.
3. What is your least favorite chore?

Laundry. I haaaate laundry.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be? 

Combing my hair, it's a mess of curls that I just can't do anything with it.

5. What do you do to vent anger? 

Write in my journal or have a good cry.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why? 

Christmas. I love all of the colors, the decorations, and the lights. Everything is just so pretty around this time of year. 

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. I had the standard background forever until I discovered (by accident) that I was able to change it. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete