Image Map

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Some of my favorite Christmas movies

Hi Lovelies! 

Happy Thursday! My copmuter is still out of commission and I am still using the Hubster's computer. Now that I am on a break from school I should be able to post more regularly now. Anyways on the the purpose of this post. 

Every year after we clean up the kitchen from Thanksgiving and after the Dallas Cowboys games (hey, it's a tradition that I have been enjoying for over 20 years) we sit down in the living room and watch one of our favorite Christmas movies which is "The Year Without a Santa Claus".


It's been a tradition for The Hubs and me ever since we started living in sin together 20 years ago. It's
one of our favorite movies and we cannot wait to share this tradition with the Little (she still goes to bed pretty early) when she is older.

Another of our favorite movies is "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation".


I have always loved this movie! It's just not Christmas until we watch it. 

Another favorite of mine is How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I remember watching this as a kid with some of my cousins, eating popcorn, and just really enjoying it. I like the cartoon more then the live action movie although I still think that Jim Carey was really good in the role of The Grinch.


Those are the movies that made the top 3! Now here the rest of the list:





Twas the Night Before Christmas



 













Toodles Lovelies!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment