Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Girl Behind the Blog

Hi Lovelies!

Well, it's almost the weekend! Yaaaay!!!! Since I have a few new readers, I thought I write a girl behind the blog post so that you could learn a little bit more about me. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

A: Available or Married

Married. My hubby and I have been married for almost 4 years, although we have been together for 20 years.
 
B: Book?

I am currently reading Dawn by V.C. Andrews. I needed a break from all of the psychology textbooks and research that I have been reading lately.

 C: Cake or Pie?

Duh.....cake please!

D: Drink of Choice?

Since I don't drink coffee and I usually drink warm lemon water and then water for the rest of the day.

E: Essential Item?

Blistex. I don't go anywhere without it. I have a tube in my purse, diaper bag, book bag, every drawer in the house.
 
F: Favorite color?

Purple. One day I will get my purple bathroom! LOL!!!
G: Game to watch?

Dallas Cowboys every Sunday during football season. I love watching football with my husband every fall.

H: Hometown?

Hubby doesn't want me to answer this question because of privacy issues, but I will say that I live in a small town.
I: Indulgence?

Planners. I love a pretty planner.  I currently use 3 planners to plan my days, weeks, and months. 
J: Job Title?

Wife and stay at home mom. I love my job!
K: Kid's Names?

Again, due to privacy issues, I will not give my daughter's name. I do call her The Little or the Little Lady on the blog.
 
L: Life is Incomplete Without?

The Mr. and The Little

M: Music Group?

This is going to show my age, but Bon Jovi is the group that I listen to the most.


 N: Number of Siblings?

3 (one brother, one half sister and one stepsister)

O: Oranges of apples?

Apples and peanut butter. The more peanut butter the better is what I always say!
P: Phobias/Fears?

snakes, spiders, the closet monster (I can't sleep with the closet door open), bad weather, and being without my husband.
Q: Quote?

R: Reason to Smile?

My husband, my daughter, life as it is right now.

 S: Season?

Spring no doubt.

T: Tattoos?

None, I'm too chicken to get one.
 
U: Unknown Fact About Me?

V: Vegetable you Love?

Carrots with ranch dressing. Yummo!

W: Worst Habits?

Eating late at night. A habit that I need to break very quickly!

X: X-Rays?

On my wrist when I was in high school. I fell while roller skating.

Y: Yummy Food?

 Everything that isn't healthy! LOL!!!

Z: Zoo Favorites?

Monkeys, definitely the monkeys! So cute!!


Have a great day Lovelies!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment