Image Map

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Sunday! Can you believe that there are only a few days left of 2013? This year has flown by! I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. Here are this week's questions:

1. What is the best New Years Eve you’ve ever had?

My first with the Hubby way back in 1994. It was the best, just me and him, watching movies, and then watching New Years Rockin' Eve with Dick Clark. 

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?

I will be spending NYE with my husband and my little girl, eating some good food, and watching a kid appropriate movie (Despicable Me 2). Then when the Little is in bed we will watch a movie together and finish the leftovers.


3. Name a book we should all read come January?

I have just started reading The Friday Night Knitting Club.


4. What are your new years resolutions? 

Read more
Be less stressed about things that I have no control over
Try to walk at least 5 times a week
Be a better mom
Be healthy

~Angie


5 comments:

  1. The Friday Night Knitting Club; I have that, but it's still in my pile to read. I'll have to move it closer to the top. Despicable Me 2 looks cute, we were thinking of watching it this afternoon. We adored the first one. I've been working on the being less stressed, but it's a real hard one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Despicable Me 2--I've been wanting to watch that! Maybe we'll follow your lead and make it our NYE movie! I'm totally with you on being less stressed this year--good luck to both of us! Visiting from the Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to see that movie...I'm a kid at heart lol

    xo
    christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Friday Night Knitting Club! It's a great book! I hope you enjoy it!

    I found your blog through the Sunday Social and am so glad I did. I'll be back. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday Night Knitting Club is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete