Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social- Favorites

Hi Lovelies! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! We ate way too much and cheered on the Cowboys to a win (How 'bout them Cowboys!!). I will have a Thanksgiving recap on Monday, so be on the look out for that. I'm linking up again with Neely for Sunday Social! Here are the questions!



This week's questions:

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!

2. What is your favorite smell?

Fresh cut grass in the summer

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)

The Budweiser frogs! I love these commercials!!

 
 4. What is your favorite day of the week?

Sunday, because we have family time, watch football, and just laze around all day.

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?

Reading blogs, watching movies on Netflix or Amazon Prime, watching videos on youtube, pinning things on pinterest.

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?

My cardigan. I wear all Fall and Winter. It's just so comfy!

 ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment