Image Map

Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Confessions

Hi Lovelies! 

It's time for a little confession session. 

1) I love the holidays. I love all of the activities that we have planned, from baking cookies, to making crafts, and a gingerbread house (our newest tradition).

2) We still haven't bought the Little her ornament for this Christmas. I hope to buy it sometime this week.

3) I think I have cabin fever. We have been stuck in the house since Thursday because of all of the ice and snow. Don't get me wrong I love all of the family time that we have been having, but I think we need to get out very soon. Every time I feel this way, I always this of The Shining:



4. I really want to sign up for Emeals, but after looking at the website and all of the meal plans, I think I will just stick to planning my menus via Pinterest.

5. I have never seen "It's A Wonderful Life". I guess I'm more of a "A Christmas Story" kind of girl.



6. I haven't steamed mopped my floors in two months. I hate it and I'm not sure why, but when it is done the floors look so much better.

So, there are my confessions. Don't judge, or do, either way I'm happy! What do you confess to?
 
 ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment