Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

Here's To Another 20 Years!!!

Hi Lovelies!!

I'm back! My sweet, wonderful, amazingly awesome husband fixed my computer! I'm so glad that it works now. I've missed writing substantial posts, which I hope to be doing from now on. I wanted to share something special with all of you. 

Today, our 4th wedding anniversary! I know, we have been together for 20 years, but we finally got married 4 years ago today. I was 6 months pregnant with the Little and I was so happy to finally become and Mrs instead of a Ms. Also, I was marrying the man of my dreams and one I have known since we were in the 3rd grade. I love him so much. He gave me a second chance at really having a life and I owe him so much. 

I just wanted to give a shout out to the most wonderful man, the man of my dreams.... Happy Anniversary. Here's another 20 years! 

'

I love you to the moon and back Papa Bear! You are the cheese to my macaroni!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment