Image Map

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Angie's A-Z

Hi Lovelies!

Just a fun little survey all about me!

Age- I'll be turning 40 in a couple of weeks! I can honestly say that I'm going to embrace and not be depressed about it. After all age is only a number!

Bed size- Queen

Chore you hate- I hate, hate, hate laundry! It just seems to multiply.

Dogs- No dogs right now. One day when "A" is older we will get her one.

Essential start to your day- Kisses and hugs from my little.

Favorite color- Purple

God or silver- Silver because gold breaks me out.

Height- 4'10". I wish I was least 5 feet tall!! By the time I'm 80 I'll be 2 feet tall. Not looking forward to that at all!

Instruments you play- Sadly, I don't play an instrument. But if I did, it would have to be the piano.

Job Title- Stay at Home Mom, Domestic Goddess

Kids- We have one beautiful, energetic 2 year old girl

Live- Where do I reside? I live in Oklahoma. I have lived here my entire life.

Married- I am married to the most amazing man in the world. I have put him through alot over the years and it still amazes me that he had stuck around.

Nicknames- Honey

Overnight hospital stays- The only over night hospital stay was when I had a c section.

Pet peeve- People who pop their gum. It drives me insane!

Quote- 



Righty of lefty- Righty

Siblings- One brother and two sisters

Time you wake up- Between 6am and 7am. My daugther is my alarm clock

Univeristy attended- Cameron University for my BS and Grand Canyon University for my MS. Both degrees are in psychology

Veggies you dislike- Brussle sprouts. Yucky! Remind me to tell you my brussle sprouts story some time.

What makes you run late- My husband. He is always late!

X-rays you've had- One my wrist, I fell when I was roller skating a long time ago.

Yumm food- Pizza!

Zoo favorite animal- I love to watch the monkeys

Have a wonderful weekend! 

~Angie

1 comment: