Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

 Happy Sunday Social Day! I still have my final to take and two more discussion questions to answer which are due on Wednesday and then this class will be over. Then my next class starts next Thursday! So I thought I would take a break from studying to answer this week's questions and link up with Neely!



On to the this week's questions:

Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food

Pizza



Philly Cheese steak sandwiches



Chocolate Chip Cookies Dough Ice Cream



 
First 3 Things you do in the morning

Check on the little
Tinkle
Brush my teeth

Last 3 Things you do at night

Same as the morning!
 
3 TV shows you NEVER miss

How I Met Your Mother


American Idol (in the Spring)


Big Bang Theory

 

3 Places you want to visit

Disney World- Florida

 

Sea World- Florida


Silver Dollar City- Branson Missouri


3 People you can always count on 

It's going to be hard to name three people I can count on because there just aren't many that I can. I can always count on my husband.

I can always count on some pretty amazing ladies that I have met on a message board while I was pregnant. I know I can always go to them and they will always listen and give some wonderful advice.  

There you have it Lovelies!!! Grab the button and link up and have fun with the questions!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment