Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

Hi Lovelies! 

Happy Thursday! Just one more day until the weekend and 15 days until my birthday! I thought I would link up with Neely for It's OK Thursday. So here we go:

  
It's Okay:

that I'm excited for my birthday. It's the B-I-G 4-0. I'm going to enjoy it.

that I'm planning an 80s themed party for just the 3 of us and a few close friends.

to enjoy naptime

to be excited about my Maybooks weekly menu planner and diet and exercise journal! I can't wait to see how they turned out. 

to just want to sleep all day long.

to wish you had more time to read

to already have the Little's 3rd birhday part pretty much planned two months early

to be working on a study schedule for my next class and hope that I can stick to it.

to miss my mom as her birthday gets closer.

What are you Okay with this Thursday?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment