Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

Happy Sunday! It's time for Sunday Social with Neely. 


 Here are this weeks questions:

What is your ideal way to relax?

On the couch, snuggling under a warm blanket, reading a good book

Where is your favorite place to be?

At home with my hubby and daughter

Who do you consider your biggest role model?

I never know how to respond to this particular question because I can never pinpoint just one person.

What does your life look like in 3 years?

I hope to have added to our family and to have my master's degree by then.

If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?

I don't think I would change anything. Because of the decisions that I have made life, I wouldn't have what I have today.

What is your big accomplishment in life thus far?

My daughter!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. We have pretty similar answers. :) Happy Sunday Social I love being at home with my family and I don't like the idea of just looking up to one person I have so many for different reasons.
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a perfect way to relax to me!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete