Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2013

Weekly Celebrity round up

 Hi Lovelies! 

It's Friday!! I thought this would be a fun post for today being that it's Friday and the end of the week and all. I love my celebrity gossip and of course I love reality tv (especially the E shows) so I thought it would be fun to do something like this. Enjoy lovelies!!

1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby

I am truly happy for them (even the entire Kardashian clan gets on my nerves) and I hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy. I must admit  that I do watch all of their shows (it's my guilty pleasure) and I do complain about how frivolous they are, but I just can't help myself. Plus it's usually the only show that I watch on Sundays (we have crappy cable and I only watch E, Nickoldian, TBS, and TV Land). I will probably watch any special that have on them (since I watch all of them anyway).



2. Jessica Simpson is pregnant again

Again, I am happy for her! I hope she has a wonderful and healthy pregnancy. Her little girl is adorable and there is no doubt that the next one will be just as adorable.



3. Hugh Hefner married Crystal Harris on New Year's Eve

This is one that I don't understand. I mean he is old enough to be her grandfather. She just seems like a gold digging woman to me. Plus, is it me or does he look unhealthy, you know like he has been sick. I just don't like her with him.



4. Bradley Cooper is single again Ladies!!!

According to E news, Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have broken up!! I know it's sad, but he is hunkalious!


Here's another pic for your viewing pleasure!


Have a great Friday Lovelies!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment