Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Conjunction Junction, What's Your Function?

Hi Lovelies!

Does anyone remember School House Rock? When I was a kid I watched this every Saturday along with my Saturday morning cartoons (Bugs Bunny, The Smurfs, etc). I never missed it. My mom would always give a cup of Cookie Crisp cereal ( I always ate it without the milk, I still do this) and she and  I would sit on the couch watch all morning. This is actually one of my favorite memories of my mom. 

Here is a clip of one of my favorite segments.




Here's another one of my favorite segments.


If you haven't watch it, I highly recommend the whole series. It is great learning tool for children. The entire series can be found on Amazon Prime instant streaming video or on YouTube. 

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment