Image Map

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm in Party Planning Mode

Hi Lovelies! Happy Wednesday! Today, I'm in party planning mode for our superbowl party and my birthday party. I'm so excited for both. I have been searching the internets, mainly pinterest, to find the perfect cherry limeade recipe and I think I have found it. I can't wait to make it.

Here is the recipe:

Sonic Cherry Limeaid



12 oz (or 1 can) Sprite, 
3 lime wedges, 
1/4 cup cherry juice (Libby's Juicy Juice is best). 

Fill a 16 oz glass with 2/3 ice. Pour Sprite over ice. Add 3 lime wedges. Add cherry juice & serve with straw. Makes a 16 oz drink.

I can't find the correct link, but I did find it on pinterest. 

Here are the menus that I am planning for both parties:

Superbowl Party Menu:

Hoagies
Chips and dip
Veggie tray
Cheesecake
Cherry Limeaids

Birthday Party Menu:

Shredded beef/BBQ beef sandwiches
Potato salad
Veggie Tray
Ice Cream Floats
Birthday cake with a picture of the cast from the breakfast club on it

 This is pic I would like to use.

I can't wait for these two parties! I have tons of cleaning to do before both parties and with Husby's help I know I can get it done.

Take care Lovelies! Enjoy your Wednesday!

~Angie 

No comments:

Post a Comment