Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tasty Tuesday- Lasanga Roll Ups

Hi Lovlies!

I have been in a rut with my weekly menu plan for some time now. I tend to make the same things week in and week out, for example, Tuesday have been for taco, Saturdays for roast, and Sundays for beans and cornbread. Well, Husby told me this past weekend that he is tired of the menu and that I need to mix it up a little. So I decided to turn to the internets and search for some new recipes. The first place I decided to look was Kraftfoods.com and found the recipe below. I plan to make this sometime this week. I need to make a grocery run soon to get the ingredients. Hopefully this will be our meal for Friday night. I will take pics and post a review of it this weekend.

I plan to make a few modifications to the recipe so Husby can eat it (he can't have tomato sauce). I plan to substitute chicken and a white sauce with cream cheese and the spices that Husby can eat. Here is the recipe from Kraftfoods.com. Enjoy Lovelies!


Pic via Kraftrecipes.com
16 lasagna noodles

1lb.  lean ground beef

1 large  onion, chopped

1 jar  (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce, divided

1 cup  KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend

1 cup  water

1/2 cup  KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese

Make It

HEAT oven to 375ºF.
COOK lasagna noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Stir in 1 cup spaghetti sauce and shredded cheese. Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and 1 cup water; spread 1 cup onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
DRAIN noodles. Spread each with 1/4 cup meat mixture; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, over sauce in dish. Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan; cover.
BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until heated through, uncovering for the last 10 min. 


~Angie 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, yum! Thanks for the recipe! I am a new follower from the Nice to meet you blog hop and I would love it if you checked out my blog and considered following me back. Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Nice to meet you!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete