Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Monday again. I have so much to do today.... general housework, laundry, studying for my final and working on a study schedule for my next class that starts Thursday.We had a nice relaxing weekend with most of it spent outside enjoying the gorgeous weather.

Anyway, I'm linking up with Sandy from Dairy of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday. 



The weather:

The high is supposed to be 46 so we might venture outside for a few minutes, but tomorrow it will be in the 60s!
 

Right now I am:

I'm watching reruns of Reba while the Little is taking her nap and working on this post.

Thinking:

That I should be studying for my final and making my study schedule for my next class.

On my reading pile:

 I am still  reading Beaches. So I'm enjoying it.
 Beaches

On my TV:

I'm about to start the PBS series "Downton Abbey" on Netflix. I haven't stared watching it yest because our modem went out and we have to share the internet connection right now. So, hopefully I can start watching it Thursday.


On the menu this week:

Monday- Leftovers (refried beans (hubby) and chilli for me)
Tuesday- Chicken fried steak, mashed patatoes, corn
Wednesday- Pizza and breadsticks
Thursday- Mini chicken Parmesan bites and salad
Friday- Mini lasagna bites and salad
Saturday- Beef stew and cornbread
Sunday- Tacos, chips, and salsa

On my to do list:

Laundry
Vacuum
Clean the bathrooms
Clean the bedrooms

What I am creating:

I'm still working on the blankets and bracelets.





 Homemaking Tips:

I cannot think of any right now!

Looking around the house:

There a just a few of the Little's toys scattered around the living room.

 From the Camera:





On my prayer list:

My husband as he begins his studies for his Master's Degree in Computer Science

Bible verse/devotional: 

She gets up while it is still dark; she provides food for her family and portions for her servant girls.  She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.  She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
Proverbs 31:15-17

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment