Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovelies!
I cannot believe that it's already January 2013! I hope this 2013 and way better than 2012 for lots of reasons. One good thing about this month is that our new dryer is being delivered on Thursday! Twelve days without a dryer is no fun. I really do miss it. It's amazing how we take the little things for granted some times, isn't it?
Anyway, it's time for Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandy from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.


The Weather

At least we have some decent rain chances this week!
 

Right Now I am:

Watching Dora with Baby Girl

Thinking:

That I have a paper to start writing for my class and that I still need to work on the discussion questions for the class and I need to work on my notes and study for my final. 

I have all of this housework to finish and how am I going to finish it. I think I will just take one room at a time.

 On my reading pile

Currently reading

On my TV

I'm currently watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, How I Met Your Mother (season 7), &7th Heaven and Party of Five

On the menu this week
Monday-Turkey and dressing
Tuesday- Taco Tuesday
Wednesday- steak sandwiches and home fries
Thursday- Chicken tenders, mac and cheese, peas
Friday- Mexican cornbread
Saturday- chicken stir fry/sweet and sour chicken
Sunday- beans and chili and cornbread

On my to do list
Laundry
vaccum
mop
read chapters 6, 10,11 for my class

What I'm creating
Still working on the blankets! Now I'm working on bracelets and I can't wait to open my esty store!!

 Homemaking tips
I don't have any at the moment

Looking around the house 
My house is a mess right now! I have a ton of organizing to do during the week.   

On my prayer list

Everyone that I know. My in laws, a few friends who are going through some hard times, and for my husband.

Bible verse, devotional

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

– 2 Corinthians 5:21 (NIV)

Have a lovely day!!!

~Angie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of us are having stir fry of some sort this week lol Yum!

    Good luck with your classes, my husband is taking college classes too and it's so stressful sometimes.

    ReplyDelete