Image Map

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! Right now it's very cold here (in the teens) and we are staying in and watching football, occasionally playing "A's" version of football,  and just enjoying being with each other.

Anyway, it's Sunday and that means it's time for Sunday Social with Neely!




Now, on to the questions:

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?

Life with the Vanns and I have been blogging for over a year now.

2. Why do you blog?

First, I love to write (I know I'm not much of a writer, but I think that I am getting better). I mainly blog about everyday things and I occaisonally blog about my family.

3. What is the first blog that you ever followed?

I really can't remember which blog I followed first, but if I had to guess, I think it was The Glamorous Life of a Housewife.

4. What is your favorite blog post that you wrote in 2012?

It was this post about my mom. It was one of the first times that I let my feelings take over in my writing

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?

To continue to grow my blog
To stay true to myself
To make new friends
 
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow.

Life After I Dew
From Mrs. to Momma
Through Clouded Glass

Now, it's your turn! Grab the button, have fun answering the questions, and link up!!

~Angie

1 comment: