Image Map

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Letters

Hi Lovelies!

 I hope I'm not too late posting my Friday Letters. Today has been a busy day filled laundry, laundry, and more laundry. I have washed and dried 10 loads of laundry and I still have to fold and put away all of it. Are new dryer was delievered yesterday and believe me when I say..... I love this dryer!!!!!! It is so much better than the other one we had!!! I'm so happy that I finally picked a good model this time. 

Anyways, onto Friday Letters!!

Dear Husband:

I'm sorry I have been crabby the last two days. We can blame on my time of the month. Don't worry, it will be gone in a couple of days and I will be back to normal. I promise!!

Dear Flu season:

Please stay away from us! We don't like you!

Dear Laundry Fairy:

Tomorrow. 1PM. My House. Be There!

Dear House Cleaning Fairy:

Tomorrow. 730AM. My House. Be There!

Dear Hunger Games Blu Ray:

We are trying to watch you but you keep sticking. Please stop sticking so we can watch the movie, it seems like a good one so far!

Dear Psychopharmacology paper:

I wish I were done with you, but sadly I'm not. We will be together for one more week and then you belong to my professor.

Dear Readers:

Thank you for your sweet comments and your own amazing blog posts! You are the best!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment