Image Map

Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hi Lovlies! 
It's 11pm and I just now have the time to write this post. Today has been a busy day spent cleaning the house and catching up on the laundry. I really should be studying right now but I would rather be doing this then reading about human sexuality.
It's Monday, and that means it's time for Happy Homemaker Monday. So grab your drink of choice and enjoy!


The weather:
The high was 77 today so we ventures outside and played with cars and trains, but tomorrow it's supposed to rain.
 

Right now I am:
I'm watching re-runs of Friends and working on this post

Thinking:
That I have the most awesome Husband in the world!

On my reading pile:
 I am still  reading Beaches. So I'm enjoying it.

 Beaches

On my TV:
I'm about to start the PBS series "Downton Abbey" on Netflix.I'm still trying to find the time to watch this.

On the menu this week:
I'm still planning the menu for this week. I'll update it tomorrow!
Monday- Nachos (the Little's request)
Tuesday- Leftovers (Sunday and Monday)
Wednesday-
Thursday-
Friday-  
Saturday-
Sunday-
On my to do list:
Laundry
Vacuum
Clean the bathrooms
Clean the bedrooms
What I am creating:
I'm still working on the blankets and bracelets. I hope to open my online store very soon!




 Homemaking Tips:

I cannot think of any right now!
Looking around the house:
My house is clean!!!!
 From the Camera:
On my prayer list:
My husband as he begins his studies for his Master's Degree in Computer Science
Bible verse/devotional: 
Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your children will be like olive shoots around your table. (ESV) 
 Psalm 128:3
~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment