Image Map

Friday, January 25, 2013

I love the 80s

I love the 80s. I have always called myself a child of the 80s because I love the music, the movies, the tv shows, and the fashion. So here are my top 10 things from the 80s. 

The TV shows: 

The shows were the best. It seemed that all family problems were solved in 30 minutes or less. I wish it was like that in real life.









The Music:

What can I say. It was the best, especially the "hair bands".









And don't forget "bubble gum pop" from artists like Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, and Madonna.









The Movies:

They don't make movies like these anymore. I loved all of the movies. From the Lost Boys to Pretty in Pink and all the others in between. Who could forget Jake Ryan or The Coreys.










The Toys:

Who could forget the toys!!! They were the best!! I loved Cabbage patch kids and the care bears. Seriously the 80s had the best toys ever!!!









The Sayings:







So there you have it, why I live the 80s. It was one of the best times of my life.

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment