Image Map

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Currently

Hi Lovelies! Good evening! It's almost Friday (30 more minutes!). I found this little survey and thought I would post my answers! 

Currently:

Loving: the fact that it is almost Friday
Reading: Beaches and 11/22/63. I have found with Stephen King books that I have to have a buffer book.
Waiting for: Tomorrow! Family time!
 Using: my laptop to type this post
Excited about: The weekend! Going shopping for shoes.
Trying to: save money.
Working on: blankets and bracelets, yarn pompoms
Enjoying: Life!
Wearing: Sweat pants an an OU t-shirt
Planning: the rest of my semester and next semester
Learning: how to crotchet and getting frustrated with it.
Listening to: music on you tube (Buckcherry, Puddle of Mudd, Staind).
Singing: nothing at the moment
Needing: a vacation! 
Wishing: that I had more time in the day.
Doing: writing this blog post
Dreaming: of adding to our family

Now that you're caught up with what I am Currently doing. What are you currently doing?

~Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment