Image Map

Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, Monday

Hi Lovelies!


Today is going to be a busy! I'm going to be cleaning out and reorganizing all of the closets, with Husby's help. Also, since it is Monday I'll cleaning the house from top to bottom, dusting the ceiling fans, dusting the base boards, deep cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, and laundering the sheets. 

Right now, I'm thinking that I should be studying (it's 12:40am here), but I figure I can do it later today. It's supposed to be absolutely miserable today with a rain/snow mix. We have been lucky this winter. It's only snowed once here, and we have been having unseasonable warm weather the rest of the time. I did make a grocery run for a few breakfast and snack items. It's not supposed to rain/snow until after 8pm, but we'll see, sometimes weathermen can be wrong (or the weather patterns change in a split second). 

Anyway, I guess I need to plan my strategy for cleaning out the closets today. I figure I'll just take it one closet at at time, maybe clean one closets a day so it is not so overwhelming. I'll be back later today with my Happy Homemaker post! 

Talk to ya later!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment