Image Map

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies!

It's Sunday and Oscar night! I cannot wait for the Oscars. I would love see Bradley Cooper win Best Actor tonight and Silver Linings Playbook win Best Picture. Anyway, let's get to the meat of this post which is Sunday Social.


This week's questions:

1. Biggest middle school fashion mistake: the Jelly shoes!  Had them...wore them...rocked them....



2. Who were your best friends in high school?

Brandy, LaDonna, Rita. They were the ones that I hung out with.

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school.

Weekend.... what weekend? Most of the time I was taking care of my younger siblings. But once in a blue moon I would go to a few sleep overs, and maybe a movie.

4. Did you have any boyfriends? 

Not really. I might have had one semi boyfriend but that was it.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends?

Not really.

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?

Probably the prom. Even though I had fun I would do it differently.

What are some of your MS/HS memories?

~Angie

3 comments:

  1. Jelly shoes weren't a fashion mistake!! I have a super cute pair of clear platform sandals...those were in style! LOL
    And I have a sister named LaDonna...weird, right!!
    Interesting post and I love your website design!
    Found you at the Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mionna. Jelly shoes weren't a fashion mistake back then. I never wore them though.

    Found u via SS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jelly shoes! I was obsessed. I would save my money and buy a new pair whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete