Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Sunday and that means it's time for Sunday Social and it's also Superbowl Sunday!!! I'm going to be busy cleaning the house and prepping the food for our Superbowl party tonight. I'm excited to our friend again, we haven't seen them in a couple of months. I think it's going to be a great night!!

On to Sunday Social!

 

This week's questions:

1. If you stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?

My laptop and my phone (the island has wifi, right?)

2. What are two tv shows you would watch over and over?

Friends



Beverly Hills 90210


3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?

 Family pictures and my school bag

4. What are two most favorite items of clothing?

My blue sweater and my boots

5. What are two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?

The Hunger Games



Silver Linings Playbook



6. What are your two guilty pleasures?

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream



Keeping up with the Kardashians



Kourtney and Kim take Miami


Have and safe Superbowl Sunday Lovelies!! Go 49er's!!!!

~Angie

5 comments:

  1. First of all...Friends. Enough said, right? Second of all...reality television is my weakness!! Stopping by from the hop, following along now! Swing by www.highheeledmama.com and be a bloggy buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time tonight!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kourtney and Kim are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chocolate chip cookie dough, plain, way better than in my ice cream. I even tried making my own cookie dough to put in my ice cream... It just wasn't the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love 90210! I haven't watched it in forever!
    Hopping over from Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete