Image Map

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! 

It's Sunday! That means it's time for Sunday Social! 

This week's questions: All about our childhoods

1. What was your first car?

2009 Blue Ford Taurus 

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?

Mrs. Bradshaw (my 4th grade teacher)

3. Were you involved any sports/extra curricular activities?

The only extra curricular activity that I was involved in was Future Homemakers of America. 

4. What was your favorite birthday party?

My 8th birthday party! It was at McDonalds and it was a surprise party that my mom had organized. I loved it!

5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?

Ralph Macchio (the original Karate Kid)

 

6. What show or movies did your parents not allow you to watch?

All three Porky's movies! 








~Angie

4 comments:

  1. my favorite, or at least most memorable, was a surprise as well! i also really loved planning surprise birthday parties, i did a few in my day aha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no, that was not really a club was it????

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karate Kid, that is too funny! Loved that movie!
    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Wide Open Spaces

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved parties at places like McDs with the playroom ha

    ReplyDelete