Image Map

Thursday, February 28, 2013

How He Prosposed (After 16 tears together)


Yes, you read that right....Husby waited 16 years to propose to me, well 16 years and a bun in the oven (I was 25 weeks pregnant at the time). This is a day that I will never forgot. I always knew that I marry Paul one day, it just took him 16 years to realize it for himself. He didn't propose with a ring only because my boss at the time left me leave work early and it kind of messed up everything that he had planned. I wouldn't change it for anything. It is one of my favorite memories.

Paul took me out to the mountains (we live in Oklahoma, near Lawton, we went to the Wichita Mountains Wild Life Refuge) and we went to Jed Johnson Lake and he distracted me by telling me to takes some pictures, he then opened the truck and walked towards and handed me a bag from Hobby Lobby.... he then told me to open it, and it was a candy mold for mini wedding rings, it took a second for it to register, he then went down on one knee and asked me to marry him and I, of course, I said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment