Image Map

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tired

Hi Lovelies! 

I'm so tired today. I wake up every morning achy and tired. I'm not sure if it's because I'm older or if it's from only getting 3-4 hours of sleep each night. I know I should be getting more sleep, it' hard when you start housework when the Little goes to bed, and then spend 2 hours doing homework. 

I hate to say it but I am getting older and that could be the reason why I feel so tired. Or it could be that I'm worried about our house, our financial situations or the fact that we are trying for baby #2 and it hasn't happened yet. 

I know it won't be like this forever. I just need to have faith that everything will work out for us. I just have trust in God, He will help us through this. 

Tonight I plan on going to bed much earlier that have in the last couple of months. Good night Lovelies! See ya tomorrow!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment