Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Letters

Hi Lovelies!

It's Friday, which means it's my birthday! I thought I would join in on the Friday Letters Link up with Ashley from The Sweet Season.  

I hope everyone has had an awesome Friday! Baby Girl made me a birthday card and then she sang the birthday song to me. I'm not ashamed to say that it brought tears to my eyes and it also melted my heart! She is such a sweet and loving little girl and she is all mine (sometimes I still can't believe that she is mine). 

Anyway, here are my Friday Letters. Enjoy!



Dear sinus headache- 

I don't like you. Please go away before tomorrow!

Dear house cleaning fairy- 

please stop by house! I'm in serious need of some help before tomorrow's birthday party.

Dear Husby

I'm sorry for being such a grump this afternoon. I'm really trying to not let turning 40 bother me. So far... it's not working. I love you! 

Dear 40-

 please be kind to me, mmmmk?

Dear Baby Girl-

Thank your for the beautiful birthday card that you made for me. I love you!

Dear new readers- 

thank you so much for following my little corner of the internet. I promise to have more interesting posts in the coming weeks!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment