Image Map

Friday, February 8, 2013

Five Question Friday

Hi Lovelies!  

I found this cute link up a few months ago and thought I would join in.


Here are this week's questions along with my answers:
 

1. What holiday do you wish did not exist?

What? I love all of the holidays!
 
2. What is your favorite romance/love movie?

The Notebook and Dirty Dancing

3. Do you make a big production out of celebrating Valentine's Day?

We haven't in the past since it is so close to my birthday. However, since having the Little we try to make it a big deal for her. We get each other a card, I make a special dinner, and we always get the Little a stuffed animal. 
 
4. What is something weird you did as a child? (or even now!)

Believe it or not I can't think of anything!
 
5. What makes you love your husband, really LOVE him, you know since Valentines is coming up?

What make me love my husband...... there are so many things.....the way plays "tea party" with our daughter, whenever he looks at me a certain way and he still gives me goosebumps. He is an amazing man. I would have the life that I have now if it weren't for him. I love him so much!

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment