Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting- 80s style

Hi Lovelies! 

Happy Wednesday! I'm hoping I'll be able to relax a little some time today. I have had a busy couple of days and just need some down time (which I'll get in the evening when the Little is in bed). Anyway, let's get on with today's post. Today I am taking part in Oh How Pinetesting Wednesday. I thought I would put a twist on it and have the pins be from the 80s (I love the 80s). Enjoy!






Let's start pinning:

80s Music:

I had such a crush on Jon Bon Jovi!

I love this band! I know every one of their songs!

Motley Crue- love me some "Smokin in the boys room!

80s Fashion:

Who didn't rock a pair of leg warmers back then?

More 80s fashion!

80s TV Shows:

V: The Original Miniseries- I will occasionally search for this on yoytube and watch it. Love it.

Never missed an episode!

Moonlighting

Joanie Loves Chachi- I admit that I did watch this, but it didn't last long. I still liked it though.

The Cosby show- wasn't cool that all of life's little problems could be solved in under 3o minutes?


Growing Pains- I had a semi crush on Kirk Cameron!

I know there more, but these pins are what I was interested in back then. It  was a fun trip down memory lane, but naptime is over and the Little is calling for me!

Have a great Wednesday! Happy Hump Day! LOL!!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment