Image Map

Friday, February 15, 2013

Lately......

Hi Lovelies! 

I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately Life has been so busy with both Husby and I taking classes again. I still have my birthday recap to post and a heart day recap to post as well.  Please look for these this weekend!

Here is what I have been up to lately!

Lately I have been reading this book:



Lately I have been watching this tv series on Amazon Prime



Lately I have been studying, working on discussion questions, and writing papers for this class:



Lately have been watching these videos over and over again







Lately I have been wanting to watch this tv series



Lately I have been wanting to try these two new recipes




recipe can be found at Life at the Green House


What have you been up to lately?

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment