Image Map

Saturday, February 2, 2013

What Beverly Hills 90210 has taught me

Hi Lovelies! 

Does anyone remember watching Beverly Hills 90210? I do!!!!  It was one of my favorite shows.......never missed a single episode. I am always and forever on Team Brenda (referring to the Dylan, Brenda, and Kelly love triangle)! I always thought Brenda and Dylan fit better than Kelly and Dylan. 



Anyways, back what this post it really about. I thought I would write a post about the things BH 90210 has taught me. So, here is what I have come up with.......

1. When your friend tells you she doesn't want that dress.......always double check before buying it for yourself.




2. Color Me Badd is the greatest band ever




3. It's very difficult to exchange an egg




4. It's dangerous and emotional to share confessions at a slumber party




Have a wonderful Saturday Lovelies! It's time for me to prep for our Superbowl party!!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment