Image Map

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Creative Juices

Hi Lovelies! 

We had a busy, but fun filled day. "A" bowled for the first time (yes, my toddler bowled!!) and she knocked down 6 pins all by herself! I was one proud Momma. We had so much fun! "A" had fun waiting for the bowling ball to come back up through the hole (her words, not mine!) and she would get excited every time she would see it. She's such a funny little girl.

I thought I would share with you what I have been creating lately. 

First, I made these blankets a few months ago. These are so easy and fun to make.



The next item is a friendship bracelet. You remember these don't you? I used to make them all the time when I was a kid and give them away as presents to all my friends. 




I also started making earrings as well. I didn't realize how easy they were to make until I made my first pair last night.



I will be opening and Esty shop in the next few weeks and these items will be in the shop. It's a big step as well as a scary one, but it's a step that I am going to take.

So, what have you created lately?

Have a nice weekend and I'll see ya tomorrow for Sunday Social!!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment