Image Map

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Unthinkable

Yesterday the unthinkable happend in a town in Connecticut.

27 dead. 18 children. Shooting. Elementary School.

When I first heard about it I decided right then that I was not going to watch the news or read anything online discussing the tradegy.... that is until late last night. I stumbled upon an article on Yahoo about the President addessing the tradegy. I read it. I cried. I cuddle my precious baby girl in my arms.

Unthinkable.

I cannot imagine the pain, the heartache that these families are experiencing at this moment. No one should have to feel this type of pain. Those innocent children did not deserve this.

Unthinkable.

My prayers are with the families who have been effected by this senseless act of violence.

Hold you babies a little bit tighter tonight. Tell them you love them.

I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment