Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Laundry- the most hated chore

Hi Lovelies!

Today we are going to talk about laundry, one of the most hated chores (in my opinion).

Laundry, the dreaded "L" word, the chore that never seems to end. Every day I repeat the same cycle; separate, wash, dry, fold, put away......separate, wash, dry, fold, put away and so on and so on..... Now, I know that I can do laundry once a week, but I just don't want to spend that one doing laundry all day long. So, what I do is wash and dry one load a day, however, it does not get folded up until the end of the week. I just let it pile up in the laundry baskets until I get tired of looking at it or the husband tells me he's tired of hunting for his clothes.



Okay, I know what you're thinking...... Angie, why would you do that? My answer? I don't know, maybe I'm just too lazy to fold the clothes and put them away. Ladies, I need help, maybe some sort of intervention or maybe a support group (laundry haters anonymous). I"m tired of living out if laundry baskets and so is my hubby!!!

Maybe if my laundry room looked this then maybe I wouldn't mind doing the laundry.



So, Ladies, my question for you is.... how do you keep with your laundry?

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

~Angie

P.S. I found the cool link up and just wanted to post the button. It looks like fun and I love meeting new people!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment