Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Questionnaire and scheduled posts

Hi Lovelies!

How is everyone doing? Today has been a busy day with Christmas shopping, housework, lots of play time with the Toddler, and lots of homework.  

A few minutes ago I found this neat questionaire that I thought would be fun to post. I hope you enjoy it! 

Mood: 

Tired and happy if that's possible. I'm tired because I go to bed late because of homework and housework, and happy because Christmas is only one week away!

In what order do you apply makeup:

Mineral foundation, blush, eyeliner, and blistex.

What is one thing that made you smile today?

My daughter and my husband.

Current nail polish:

None

Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?

Yes, once.

Current outfit:

My jammies

Moment of truth: do you usually drive the speed limit:

Always.

If you could spend the Holiday's anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?

I would love to be in a place that has snow on Christmas. 

Doe you know sign language?

A little. I can sign the hymn  "Nearer my God to Thee".

Weekly goals:

To finish Christmas shopping, finish the rough draft of my research paper by Wednesday, and have all of the laundry finished by Tuesday evening.     

Scheduled posts:

Tuesday: Blogger day of scilence for Sandy Hook Elementary School (12am)
Wednesday: What my toddler eats (12am) and Oh How Pinteresting link up (3pm)
Thursday: The chore that I absolutely hate (12am)
Friday: Favorite book from my childhood (12am) and What's up with my Toddler "A" (3pm)   
Saturday: My creations (12am)
Sunday: Sunday Social link up (1am)  

   ~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment