Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy Homemaker

Hi Lovelies!

I cannot believe that Christmas is almost here! The tree is up and decorated and I'm making a few Christmas decorations that I can't wait to share, and Baby Girl and I are having fun making Christmas crafts together.

Anyway, it's time for Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandy from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.



The Weather

 Where's the cold weather and the snow?!?! I'm so over the 80 degree weather!!!

Right Now I am:

Watching Calliou with Baby Girl

Thinking:

That I have a paper to start writing for my class and that I still need to work on the discussion questions for the class.


On my reading pile

 Currently reading




Can't wait to read this one


On my TV

I'm currently watching Once Around, How I Met Your Mother (season 7), &7th Heaven and Party of Five


On the menu this week

Monday- roast and baked potatoes (crock pot)
Tuesday- smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes, and a veggie
Wednesday- steak sandwiches and home fries
Thursday- Chicken tenders, mac and cheese, peas
Friday- Mexican cornbread
Saturday- chicken stir fry/sweet and sour chicken
Sunday- tacos, chips and salsa, salad

On my to do list

Laundry
vaccum
mop
read chapters 6, 10,11 for my class

What I'm creating

Still working on the blankets! Now I'm working on bracelets and I can't wait to open my esty store!!

 Homemaking tips

I don't have any at the moment

Looking around the house 

The kitchen is clean, and the living rooms needs to be decluttered. I still have to vacuum and mop, but other than that the house is clean.

From the camera:

 Santa

On my prayer list:

Everyone that I know. My in laws, a few friends who are going through some hard times, and for my husband.

Bible verse, devotional

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

– 2 Corinthians 5:21 (NIV)


~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment