Image Map

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies,

It's time for Sunday Social with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup.  This week's questions are all about Christmas! Link up and have fun.



1. Favorite holiday movies/tv specials?

National Lampoon's Christmas vacation, The Family Stone, The Family Man, Charlie Brown Christmas, Santa Claus is coming to town, the year without a Santa Claus, Twas the night before Christmas, Frosty the Snowman.

 
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what?

I would love to volunteer at the local food bank.

 3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?

My easy bake oven

 
4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?

A CD player! This was a surprise the year that I asked for it.
 
5. Item you begged for the most and never got?

My own TV and VCR. Never got either one.
 
6. What do you do on Christmas Eve?

We go to my in laws and open presents and have dinner. We also look at Christmas lights.

~Angie

2 comments:

  1. Loved my Easy Bake Oven! Just stopping by from the Sunday Social to say hello. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Those are some of my favorite memories from my childhood.

    ReplyDelete