Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

Show and Tell: Holiday Decor

Hi Lovelies!

Today is Show and Tell Monday and we are talking and showing off our holiday decor. Link up with Becky and have some fun!

My show and tell post is going to be a tad bit different than everyone else's. I hope that's okay! Anyway, we have our Christmas tree up and decorated, however, that is all I have decorated in my house. You see, I have a toddler who likes to pick things up that she is not supposed to pick up and she likes to climb anything that will hold her weight. So, we have decided to wait until she is a bit older to decorate the house. So....... I have decided to show you courtesy of pinterest how I would like to decorate my house for Christmas when she a bit older.

The Christmas tree

 The Stockings

Minus the fireplace since we don't have one

The dining room 



For the Walls




Love this idea




So..... that's how I would like to decorate when Baby Girl is a bit older. Enjoy you Monday Lovelies!!!

~Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment