Image Map

Friday, December 14, 2012

There's a first time for everything

Hi Lovelies,

I saw a few bloggers answer these questions a few weeks ago and I thought I would answer them to. It's a neat way for my new followers to get to know me better. 

First thing you do when you wake up in the morning

Check on baby girl if she is still sleeping then I brush by teeth.

First think you reach for when open the fridge

Milk since it's the first thing baby girl asks for when she wakes up

First thing you do when you get the gym

Gym? What gym? 

First thing you do when you get home from work

Since I am a SAHM I'm not sure how to answer this one. My day starts at 7am and doesn't end until around 930pm. But I break up our day into "small bits". Morning- breakfast, quick clean up, playtime. Lunch- eat lunch, naptime, playtime and quick clean up. Supper- Fix/eat supper, clean kitchen, bathtime, play/quiet time, bedtime. 



 
First thing you wanted to be when you grew up

Like every little girl I wanted to be a teacher.

First choice beverage

Milk/juice-breakfast and water for the rest of the day

First choice breakfast

Pancakes

First choice dessert

Cheesecake. I make an awesome cheesecake

First song that comes to mind

Livin on a Prayer- Bon Jovi



First major purchase

 My Tarus was my first major purchase

First job (aside from babysitting)

My first job was in high school working in the kitchen of a local restaurant

First time you flew on a plane

I think I was about 4 years old and we were going to Florida to see my grandparents

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me and I hope you continue to read. Have a lovely Friday Lovelies!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment