Image Map

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Social

Hi Lovelies! I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. Grab a button and play along! 




Here are this week's questions:

1. Favorite New Years eve you’ve had before

 I think some of my favorite New Year eve celebrations were when I was in junior high and my friends and I would sleep over at one of our houses and we would stay up all night talking about boys, giving each other make overs, and listening to music.



2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?

 
Since it's supposed to rain all day, we are staying home, relaxing, and eating some yummy food. Oh, and of course watching the ball drop!  



3. Name a book we should all read come January?

I'm not sure if everyone shares my taste in books, but I am about to begin "Beaches". I love the movie (Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey star in it) and I think I will love the book just as much. It's one of my recent kindle finds.  



4. What are your new years resolutions?

New Year's resolutions..... sometimes I'm afraid to make these because I almost always break them, so  I have decided to call them aspirations instead. 


 My new years aspirations:

To lose weight (obviously)
To be a better wife to my husband
To be one step closer to graduating
To become more organized
To enjoy life more
To embrace turning 40 in February

So far that's all I have. 

Have a wonderful Sunday!

~Angie

1 comment: